Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

Put the TV cameras on East Stand, away fans much less visible, or stick away fans In corner of West and South Stands they disappear like at OT.

Rather than calling out fans, Pep should pay a visit to the yuppy office goons who decided to charge £67 for an adult ticket today and give them a "talking to".

That for me is the root cause for last night's atmosphere.
True although I don't hear Arsenal fans being quiet at the moment. It's a mortgage payment for a ticket to watch the Gooners. Besides why pay that much for a ticket and leave early ? Doesn't make any sense. Personally I think its mainly the style of play we have at the moment thats keeping the crowd quiet. Hopefully Peps "reality check" will have an affect on everyone.

Who are these imbeciles who 'curate' the 'match day experience'?, outside agencies or is it in-house?, it's beyond hideous and makes me want to puke, this, the subservience to Liverpool and the passive reaction to the bile from the media just leave me shaking my head at their ineptitude.
I think it's something from the middle east. Every world cup match was doing the light shows and pyrotechnics, and everyone filming it on their phones. I suppose that they have to use other means to get the crowd up and going, whereas in the UK and Europe, we have alcohol.

They aren't excuses. All of those have had a detrimental impact on the atmosphere inside the ground.

Who the f*ck wants to see a laser show with people waving their mobile phone lights in the air before the match?

That idea has come from so suit at City. What's wrong with the fans just chanting and singing as the players come out instead?

It's all contrived bollocks. The sh*t you see before a cup final at Wembley. We don't need that at City, but the club are determined to press on with it, to in their words, improve the 'match day experience'. Do me a f*cking favour!!!
Like many blues I’ve never been in my seat more than 1 minute before kick off pretty much ever so not really arsed about anything they do pre match as I don’t see it.

Do you think the lights strike supporters dumb for 45 mins ???

Like many blues I’ve never been in my seat more than 1 minute before kick off pretty much ever so not really arsed about anything they do pre match as I don’t see it.

Do you think the lights strike supporters dumb for 45 mins ???
The guy behind me sarcastically going ooohhhhh ahhhhhhhh everytime the lights changed did make me chortle a little bit

Atmosphere at grounds across the country has dwindled in recent years. The only exceptions are those grounds where the fans feel they have something to prove either against a Goliath of a team or bitter rivalry. We are no exception to the shipping standards in the match going home crowd being forced to pay through the nose twice a week to go watch our team. Also the amount of clubs parking the bus on their 18 yd line is gonna ruin our entertainment value.

Reactions: PPT
True although I don't hear Arsenal fans being quiet at the moment. It's a mortgage payment for a ticket to watch the Gooners. Besides why pay that much for a ticket and leave early ? Doesn't make any sense. Personally I think its mainly the style of play we have at the moment thats keeping the crowd quiet. Hopefully Peps "reality check" will have an affect on everyone.

Charge a reasonable amount and the club will attract passionate fans and games will sell out weeks in advance.

Instead there's plenty of home games with tickets available at £58. With 19 PL home games a year, £58 is a lot to sit in a seat which was £35 to £45 last calendar year.

In the build up to last night's game, one of the main talking points across social media was the £67 price for a ticket and plenty of seats being available. It has been that price since before New Year as well.

Until they sort extortionate pricing out, pricing blues out from attending, it is unfair to have a pop at fans and the atmosphere when the club does little to improve it.

Everything is more expensive in London and people are paid more down their due to London weighting. Arsenal SC holders are typically middle aged blokes who earn above average wage.

Someone on here mentioned people ‘filming’ the match on their phones!! Welcome to the real world. If you go to a concert people watch the concerts on their phones recording the bits they want.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.