Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

Big one on Friday. I’m kicking off the Dzeko song in 109 from minute one, followed by a rendition of follow, follow, follow.
You forgot "Empty Seats". Pep puts a big call out for the atmoshere to improve and the very first song after the kick off was a 100 mph version of the Empty Seats song for about 2 minutes just to ensure the rest of the stadium didnt get any big ideas about singing.

Was Pep asked about the fans/atmosphere after the match yesterday? Haven’t seen it if so.

I know one or two were miffed that he didn’t really respond to the Guardiola song.

This is why I get defensive about the c.b.a.'s on here calling out SSL1.

When the South Stand was expanded and Block 115 became available to City fans the 1894 group put a thread on here to help fans to move there. Fans who wanted to create noise. I think it might have been Manchester33.

Me and my mates moved with the help of 1894 to 115. Nine of moved from different parts of the ground. The atmosphere is mint and we have a great laugh especially with the new bar right behind us. Where you can actually get served!

I wonder how many people who moan about the atmosphere bothered to contact 1894 to move at time? I'm guessing not many.

good post, so many times we are asked the same questions about moving and what happened or what needs to happen.

It is good in 114 / 115 / 116, i do think it beats away games, i like doing the flags and banners to. Must have got a pat on the back a dozen times for waving the pep cigar flag sunday, it helps and is far better than "put that f'ing flag down haha.

Just to repeat myself, soon as we get the first priority window to move in to new north stand please everybody move. I know we wont be near away fans, but we can make it a blue wall of noise if we all move.

Was Pep asked about the fans/atmosphere after the match yesterday? Haven’t seen it if so.

I know one or two were miffed that he didn’t really respond to the Guardiola song.
Yes he was. Saw it on MOTD. He said it was much better, but then said he didn't mind if we booed as long as we are all pulling together, then he said something like "If we are all together we can achieve". It was typical Pep semi-coherent 100mph suff but he did certainly acknowledge the improvement.

Yes he was. Saw it on MOTD. He said it was much better, but then said he didn't mind if we booed as long as we are all pulling together, then he said something like "If we are all together we can achieve". It was typical Pep semi-coherent 100mph suff but he did certainly acknowledge the improvement.
Apparently he loves follow follow

Was he singing the Dzeko song at the same time as doing the interview? ;)

Cheers Dave

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.