Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

Obviously not. If there’s a chance to get another pint in before, during and after half-time, people will take that chance.
Yes but then they should be coming out second half roaring!

As an aside there were two young guys having a pint in the Colin Bell L3 bar behind block 328 on Friday. Unlike the usual aging regulars they were belting out songs on the concourse before the game. I finished my pint, went off for a piss and ran back in to get to my seat a minute or so before kickoff. As I jogged through one of these lads projectile vomited all over the concourse.

New song for Erling....
These words to the below...

Erling Haaland oooooh
The Best We've ever known
Born and Bred a Blue
He's city through and through
Power Pace Technique
Scoring Every week
Oooh and by the way
He scored 3 on derby day

New song for Erling....

Erling Haaland oooooh
Born and Bred a Blue
Power Pace Technique
Scoring Every week
Oooh and by the way
He scored 3 on derby day

Can I just say, watching that, they are ABLE to create an atmosphere because there is no PA system throwing music out and drowing them out.

At the Etihad, you wouldn't hear that over Taylor Swift/Etihad adverts on the big screens/announcer screaming about a kid from Kazakstan winning a free hot dog because he correctly guessed what styling gel Jack Grealish uses.

New song for Erling....

Erling Haaland oooooh
Born and Bred a Blue
Power Pace Technique
Scoring Every week
Oooh and by the way
He scored 3 on derby day

Was at the West lancs Derby, have to say pool fans amazing belting this out. As a Fleetwood/ City fan I said a plague on both houses but even so was impressed with Bpool support.

Was at the West lancs Derby, have to say pool fans amazing belting this out. As a Fleetwood/ City fan I said a plague on both houses but even so was impressed with Bpool support.
Blackpool is a funny place......(I nearly got stabbed there at a City away a LONG time ago)
Their accent seems more Manc than Lanc

New song for Erling....

Erling Haaland oooooh
Born and Bred a Blue
Power Pace Technique
Scoring Every week
Oooh and by the way
He scored 3 on derby day

Don't think it would never take off at home but away ? definitely.

Blackpool is a funny place......(I nearly got stabbed there at a City away a LONG time ago)
Their accent seems more Manc than Lanc
Bpool accent less thick than most lancy accent similarly Manc accent different from Oldham. In Fleetwood we have a more guttural accent than Blackpool. Preston 20 miles away is much more an East lancs accent. To a FOC like me Manchester and Liverpool remain very much part of Lancashire. You were very unlucky to have nearly been stabbed seasiders usually fight with fists rather than knives.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.