Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

I was going to go to Aris. Booked the flight and bought a match ticket. The week before the game I got a slipped disc in my back. Didn't go. City refunded the match ticket money. I lost the flight money. I was really looking forward to going, just for the atmosphere on the day and during the match.
Unlucky mate, hope your backs ok now mate I'm having surgery mine soon, I reckon it would have been a brilliant experience.

Unlucky mate, hope your backs ok now mate I'm having surgery mine soon, I reckon it would have been a brilliant experience.

I had keyhole surgery. Bar the odd twing my back has been ok since the surgery, thankfully.

Good look with the surgery. I’m 100% sure it will be ok. Keep on taking it easy for a few weeks and months after the op. Do your exercises. No heavy lifting. And that horrible and debilitating pain won’t come back.

Back to topic.

Last edited:
I had keyhole surgery. Bar the odd twing my back has been ok since the surgery, thankfully.

Good look with the surgery. I’m 100% sure it will be ok. Keep on taking it easy for a few weeks and months after the op. Do your exercises. No heavy lifting. And that horrible and debilitating pain won’t come back.

Back to topic.
Thanks mate.

Reactions: jrb
For some reason City don’t sing much at Spurs or Arsenal. Maybe it’s the locations of the away ends, right in the corners, pitch side. Compare that to our support at other London grounds like Chelsea, West Ham, Fulham. Saying that, watching that dross today, along with the 1-0 defeat, isn’t going to get City fans singing.

The truth is if that we give the fans something to sing about then they would sing. Today was awful. Travel all that way and spend all that money on a Sunday afternoon and get home around midnight to watch we saw today - and then get slagged of by a bunch or armchair fans on a forum who watched it on TV? Absolutely laughable. Fans respond to what they see on the pitch and what we are seeing this season is predictable, repetitive and frankly boring. Every action is met with a reaction and it’s difficult to react to no action.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.