Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

The concourse was rocking for a good 90 minutes before kickoff. Then the game starts and it's silence. Then back to the concourse at half time to sing our hearts out, before standing in silence for the second half. I will say that the spurs away end is rubbish for getting songs going, a few mates from other clubs have said the same. But jesus that was poor today

The concourse was rocking for a good 90 minutes before kickoff. Then the game starts and it's silence. Then back to the concourse at half time to sing our hearts out, before standing in silence for the second half. I will say that the spurs away end is rubbish for getting songs going, a few mates from other clubs have said the same. But jesus that was poor today
Concourse singing is something I’ll never understand. It’s a very strange and useless trend, the team cannot hear you on concourses.

A total waste of fucking time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.