Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

Concourse singing is something I’ll never understand. It’s a very strange and useless trend, the team cannot hear you on concourses.

A total waste of fucking time.

Fans from every club do it. But we’re probably the best at it. Maybe Sly Sports and BT need to put a mic on the concourse at our away games?

Last edited:
Fans from every club do it. But we’re probably the best at it. Maybe Sly Sports and BT need to put a mic on the concourse at our away games?
There should be no such thing as being the best at concourse singing. It’s like saying you’re the best at singing in the shower. A proper ‘so what?!’ thing.

Concourse singing is the most pointless thing since ropeless skipping ropes.

There should be no such thing as being the best at concourse singing. It’s like saying you’re the best at singing in the shower. A proper ‘so what?!’ thing.

Concourse singing is the most pointless thing since ropeless skipping ropes.
It's ok as a warm up with the tannoy it's pointless trying anything going in the seats themselves.

The problem is that nearly everyone goes mute once they see the pitch.

Dread to think how bad it’s gonna be on Sunday, especially if it’s the same tactics.

I’m mentally prepared for the usual glares from people around me who don’t understand why I sing and chant.

Fair play posting all these vids of fans going for it but,it's never ever going to be like that at any club in the UK.

As a rule it isn’t. But we did do the Poznan for a whole season. Then it died off because people couldn’t be arsed doing it anymore. That mentality has now spread to singing.

Unfortunately it’s at least 3 years away, but I hope the North stand expansion and a proper singing section full of singers will start changing the mentality of our fan base at the Etihad.

As for the videos. I do post the odd videos I think are worth posting. There are loads more I could post, but I don’t.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.