Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

we could all start wearing grey instead of black,in respect of our ageing fan base.
MIG,men in grey .
on a serious note,thought the atmosphere was good yesterday especially second half obviously.
Speak for yourself , I'm just a kid ( aged 63 )

Yep. I just prefer an atmosphere to naturally react to the game. Sometimes its quiet sometimes its a bit wild

Having some bell end stood at the front with a loud speaker? Nah

As opposed to some bell/s at the back of the South Stand starting the chants.

As they say, out of sight, out of mind. Just a voice to get the chants started instead of a visible lad with or without a megaphone at the front of the stand.

In my younger years. Maine Road, Block R, North Stand. Last ever game at Maine Road against Southampton. ;-)

IMG-20200807-WA0000.jpg

Last edited:
Does anyone remember the Poznan? That turning your back and jumping up and down thing we nicked from the Poznan Ultras. Bloody Ultras! We liked it that much we did it to death until we eventually got bored of it and nobody could be arsed doing it anymore. Either that or it wasn’t cool to do it anymore? Saying that, it still get’s done every now and again and City fans still love it. So did other PL fans when they saw it. They used to stand transfixed and in awe of it when it was done home and away, especially when the whole of the Etihad did it or 1 half of Wembley stadium did it.

Does anyone remember the Poznan? That turning your back and jumping up and down thing we nicked from the Poznan Ultras. Bloody Ultras! We liked it that much we did it to death until we eventually got bored of it and nobody could be arsed doing it anymore. Either that or it wasn’t cool to do it anymore? Saying that, it still get’s done every now and again and City fans still love it. So did other PL fans when they saw it. They used to stand transfixed and in awe of it when it was done home and away, especially when the whole of the Etihad did it or 1 half of Wembley stadium did it.
whole ground did it one game last season.....amazing

Reactions: jrb
As opposed to some bell/s at the back of the South Stand starting the chants.

As they say, out of sight, out of mind. Just a voice to get the chants started instead of a visible lad with or without a megaphone at the front of the stand.

In my younger years. Maine Road, Block R, North Stand. Last ever game at Maine Road against Southampton. ;-)

View attachment 55090
great photo that...ahhh the North Stand. Later when away fans were in there was a laugh.

Reactions: jrb

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.