Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

I honestly don’t like that. It’s like some choreographed performance or summat. It’s just not…English, or Mancunian, I suppose. That jumping up and down stuff looks a bit stupid to me. Like when you get a whole end wearing the same t shirt or something. It makes you look like sheep.
Fcking brilliant! Dave you're Fcking star

I like Dave.

I like his posts as a rule.

But he is sounding like a stuck record with his clap, clap, clap comments.

Today was great. Plenty of chants. Plenty of new chants. Self-deprecating chants and humour. Etc

Sometimes all is needed is well done everyone, a great effort.
Oi, I said repeatedly how good today was. Like when you scour the media every day you’re suffering from confirmation bias and picking out what you don’t like.

I admit though, I dislike that Follow Follow song immensely although it is getting a bit better traction now.

Oi, I said repeatedly how good today was. Like when you scour the media every day you’re suffering from confirmation bias and picking out what you don’t like.

I admit though, I dislike that Follow Follow song immensely although it is getting a bit better traction now.
Do I? Oh well!

You did. Credit to you.

You did mention clap, clap, clap chanting again.

Like it or not, clapping is part of singing and the atmosphere.

Get used to it Dave, it’s never going away, going to change, regardless if you don’t like.

Why do people worry about clap, clap. slow, slow, fast, fast chants?

It was great today. Just enjoy it.

certain songs need a rhythm mate i liked the ‘don’t worry’ but was too fucking fast… imagine singing that for 10 mins slow and in tune would have been great and other fans around country would have heard and seen our message….

Killed off the atmosphere? From where I'm stood were the only ones making an atmosphere the rest of the stadium reluctantly stand up for the champions when prompted and that seems to be it!
The stadium joined in repeatedly with Blue Moon, Stand up for the champions, the best team in the land, come on city, City! city! We’ve got Guardiola, fuck off premier league etc for the whole first half.

Do I? Oh well!

You did. Credit to you.

You did mention clap, clap, clap chanting again.

Like it ir not, it’s part of singing and the atmosphere.

Get used to it Dave, it’s never going away, going to change, regardless if you don’t like.
It did change I think today. The first half was all the old school proper anthems and they spread right around the ground. It was excellent. In The second half the big songs still spread around easily but they weren’t sung as often.

I think after a lull around winter the atmosphere is back on track again and if we win on Wednesday I think the rest of the season will be great.

I'm picturing Didsbury, Casual and load of other Bluemoon FOC's sat at the other end of the ground moaning about too much clapping and the playlist
FOC? I’m still in the prime of my life, me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.