Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

They were pyro, not drug,
Interesting, seemed to be a lot more pitch side Stewards today as well.

Outside too was odd with extra barriers along the main entrance access road.
Maybe they were expecting trouble.

Seem to let Rags just wander into ot though and get a game called off at will!

Not when it’s too expensive for them to go, I don’t, no. And they frustratingly look on knowing that they’d stay until the end to applaud the team off but see about 20,000 people had left by the time the game finished.

There have been years gone by (not as bad this season) where the game is announced as sold out, some fans couldn’t get a ticket yet there’d be empty seats through the game and loads leaving early when the bloke sat at home who couldn’t get a ticket will be pissed off with the lot of them.
So "I cant scrape enough together to go to the match but if you can, then you don't get the right to leave when you want, because if I could scrape enough together, Id stay longer than you"??

Interesting, seemed to be a lot more pitch side Stewards today as well.

Outside too was odd with extra barriers along the main entrance access road.
Maybe they were expecting trouble.

Seem to let Rags just wander into ot though and get a game called off at will!
They will have treated today as a high risk event after the last game of the season last year and this week’s News.

What was the rush to leave early tonight? Dancing on Ice?
Of all days to support til the end they still couldn’t wait to leave!
Does Pep now need to address this?
Embarrassing
I’ll give him a bell tomoz mate.

Thought it was good today, defo lost my voice so that went well. SS3 was bouncing at points and really good, some of the retaliatory chants were quality. “We’ll cheat when we want”,“3 nil to the dirty cheats”, “100 charges you’ll never sing that”

Do want to say villa fans hit a new low with me for the abuse during the silence for Tudor. Then again it was a day release from the comedy club with some looking like they had escaped from the set of goonies - hey you guys.

Anyway my pissed up head needs food now so up the dirty cheating blue boys and well done to everyone for the noise today. We just need to keep it going now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.