Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

What was that banging in the second half that was out of time to the singing, by the way? Sounded like someone pissed up at Villa away who couldn’t keep a rhythm.
I asked that easier because I thought that contributed to the atmosphere going a bit flat second half. Apparently was some lads at the back of CB3.

Always go back to that cup tie not long ago when Kelechi got a hat trick, we had a third of the entire attendance and took absolute liberties all over their city that day, taking over their home pubs, the lot
Almost as fickle and fake as geordies, an absolute myth
Hardly ever bet on the football, but was at that game with a some Villa fans in corporate as a guest of Carlsberg and about to put £20 on City to win 4-0 at about 20-1 with a bookie at the ground and one of the Villa fans I was with (who’d had a few) said he‘d personally give me odds which meant he’d give me £500 if that was the score. Gave him the £20. Raheem scored the fourth with about ten minutes to go (with Keleichi getting the other three). The last ten minutes were a bit tense! He was absolutely sick as a dog for those last ten minutes, and afterwards.

Fair play, first thing Monday morning and he transferred a monkey into my bank account. A great day! Actually got asked about the transfer about a year later when I had a VAT inspection and I couldn’t remember what it was for about ten minutes!

Hardly ever bet on the football, but was at that game with a some Villa fans in corporate as a guest of Carlsberg and about to put £20 on City to win 4-0 at about 20-1 with a bookie at the ground and one of the Villa fans I was with (who’d had a few) said he‘d personally give me odds which meant he’d give me £500 if that was the score. Gave him the £20. Raheem scored the fourth with about ten minutes to go (with Keleichi getting the other three). The last ten minutes were a bit tense! He was absolutely sick as a dog for those last ten minutes, and afterwards.

Fair play, first thing Monday morning and he transferred a monkey into my bank account. A great day! Actually got asked about the transfer about a year later when I had a VAT inspection and I couldn’t remember what it was for about ten minutes!
Is this Roberto Mancini or GDM. We paid him secretly!

‘We’ll cheat when we want!' - thank god for the City banter, made me smile all day that!

Thought the atmosphere was great yesterday. We should build on it. How about a big banner saying:

'Backs Against The Wall' ?

or something like that. Something that reminds us constantly that its us against them without being too political. There is a major battle to have and that's when us blues are at our best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.