Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

I honestly don’t like that. It’s like some choreographed performance or summat. It’s just not…English, or Mancunian, I suppose. That jumping up and down stuff looks a bit stupid to me. Like when you get a whole end wearing the same t shirt or something. It makes you look like sheep.
No disrespect but you're in a stadium that houses the team we all support and they wear the same shirt that we all dream about wearing! Why does it matter what you look like. Who are you worried about looking a **** for at a football match. Its a load of men (mostly) some of who are singing songs as if they are in church. Personally I'd love it if everyone wore the teams colours at the stadium as well as doing the poznan, clapping, unfurling banners, etc. Absolutely anything that improves the atmosphere, I'm willing to try. Like it or not, we are all sky blue mancunian sheep! No disrespect intended Dave.

That being said, I do believe that we need some more songs. One for every player if needed. We also need songs that the kids will join in with in the North stand. I'm a big fan getting the whole stadium involved. That involves clapping, up tempo, low tempo, etc. I love it in South America when they drag one word out forever..... Ciiiiiiiiitttttttttyyyyyyy, Ciiiiiiiiitttttttttyyyyyyy. Something so simple can have a massive effect on the enemy

Last edited:
What the fuck are we giving tickets to these kind of groups for?

City don’t half do some fucking strange things.
that happened one night in the champs league v bayern.i was in 233 or 234,i cant remember we moved season ticket before moving to 318.
a large group of their youth or under 18 team players came along behind the back of where we were,,at the back of the big screen,probably 50 people at least,all on freebies no doubt.
around 2013 to 2015

Who is the FOC dressed in black stood on the seats taking pictures?
;-)

View attachment 69063

Scroll along to the last blank video and click on it. 8th picture/video along.

Video of City fans, the whole stadium, booing the PL anthem, singing City, City, Blue Moon, and the Best Team In The Land really loud.

Haha that final picture on that Insta post of the painting of Guardiola with some red United graffiti on the side that says ‘ICG’ and has the ‘G’ crossed out and a ‘J’ put next to it as the thick Rag **** realised that Jibbers is spelt with a ‘J’ and not a ‘G’!

Do I? Oh well!

You did. Credit to you.

You did mention clap, clap, clap chanting again.

Like it or not, clapping is part of singing and the atmosphere.

Get used to it Dave, it’s never going away, going to change, regardless if you don’t like.
It was here before all of us and will be here after all of us.

Reactions: jrb
No disrespect but you're in a stadium that houses the team we all support and they wear the same shirt that we all dream about wearing! Why does it matter what you look like. Who are you worried about looking a **** for at a football match. Its a load of men (mostly) some of who are singing songs as if they are in church. Personally I'd love it if everyone wore the teams colours at the stadium as well as doing the poznan, clapping, unfurling banners, etc. Absolutely anything that improves the atmosphere, I'm willing to try. Like it or not, we are all sky blue mancunian sheep! No disrespect intended Dave.

That being said, I do believe that we need some more songs. One for every player if needed. We also need songs that the kids will join in with in the North stand. I'm a big fan getting the whole stadium involved. That involves clapping, up tempo, low tempo, etc. I love it in South America when they drag one word out forever..... Ciiiiiiiiitttttttttyyyyyyy, Ciiiiiiiiitttttttttyyyyyyy. Something so simple can have a massive effect on the enemy
We used to do that Ciiittttyyyy, Ciiiittttyyyy regularly in the 70s & 80s, whenever we got a corner or an attacking free kick. Used to reverberate around the ground.

I think Dave’s referring to the like of Real Madrid where a group of them congregate behind the goal, all wearing the same T shirt.

We used to do that Ciiittttyyyy, Ciiiittttyyyy regularly in the 70s & 80s, whenever we got a corner or an attacking free kick. Used to reverberate around the ground.

I think Dave’s referring to the like of Real Madrid where a group of them congregate behind the goal, all wearing the same T shirt.
Indeed. Or the Palace and Arsenal Gervaises in black t-shirts.

I bet that was mint to experience?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.