Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

Special thanks to Leipzig fans for getting us a Poznan going.

Also is it just me that finds German fans a bit nice than spaniards? I didn't see anything thrown or cigs being flicked at our fans. Admittedly i was low down in Block 111. I saw the police go chat to some people in SS2.

They also didn't do what English fans would have done at the end when their players came over. We'd have been shouting at them calling them shite and telling them to fuck off :D

Atmosphere was great last night. Sounded loud.

Away fans quiet, but to be honest there wasn't a lot for them to sing about really

kids waving half and half scarves lol
When watching the highlights afterwards, I saw that after the penalty the camera cut to a group of kids. All of them wearing half and half's. All of them filming the match on their phone rather than watching the game. Kids these days

one of best UCL game atmospheres or if not the best. Lower SS was a singing end, songs carrying on and on for minutes rather than 60 songs in 60 mins. Seemed to be a lot more genuine city fans last night rather than lots of fans stood around with hands in pockets or phones in hand. The banging on the steel plate at the back to the beat of several songs kept things going ( is this allowed by the anti drum brigade ? ).

A great poznan ! All in all great night singing.

On leaving ( way after the game had ended of course as i clapped the team off the pitch ) i passed outside a group of 40 or 50 young fans as in about 12yr old, all singing the same songs they had heard in the stadium, looked like they where buzzing. As i got further round to the east stand passed several different groups of younger fans all singing. This shows what the last 12 years have done, the young manchester fans are blue. If this carries on the stadium expansion wont be enough, pop a fourth tier on it owners ! :)

one of best UCL game atmospheres or if not the best. Lower SS was a singing end, songs carrying on and on for minutes rather than 60 songs in 60 mins. Seemed to be a lot more genuine city fans last night rather than lots of fans stood around with hands in pockets or phones in hand. The banging on the steel plate at the back to the beat of several songs kept things going ( is this allowed by the anti drum brigade ? ).

On leaving ( way after the game had ended of course as i clapped the team off the pitch ) i passed outside a group of 40 or 50 young fans as in about 12yr old, all singing the same songs they had heard in the stadium, looked like they where buzzing. As i got further round to the east stand passed several different groups of younger fans all singing. This shows what the last 12 years have done, the young manchester fans are blue. If this carries on the stadium expansion wont be enough, pop a fourth tier on it owners ! :)

with this North stand development, we should have a small section made available for the youngsters of a certain age can go in with their mates (or make new ones) and create a racket.

djurgardens IF do it and its really cool just seeing them all having a blast

When watching the highlights afterwards, I saw that after the penalty the camera cut to a group of kids. All of them wearing half and half's. All of them filming the match on their phone rather than watching the game. Kids these days
Terrible isn't it mate think they only go to the games to get videos for their tiktok needs sorting out half and half scarves need to go aswell

It wasn’t even in the top ten CL atmospheres from where I was sitting . Just shows you how different areas of the stadium perceive things.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.