Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

Thought atmosphere was good tonight just wondering why is it every time we play at night loads of wierdos start putting their torches on their phones and waving them around?

Thought atmosphere was good tonight just wondering why is it every time we play at night loads of wierdos start putting their torches on their phones and waving them around?
Five fully grown men in front of me in 327 waving their phones about like it's a boy zone concert, each to their own I guess, atmosphere was great tonight bit flat a few times but that was the nature of the game, overall fantastic must have sounded great on the telly, didn't here much from the away support we drowned them out.

Was up in SS3 today, absolutely great up there
Ian Bishop was sat just behind me with some American friends. One of them was a lad in his 20’s, he was bang up for it, would gladly have him in place of sone of the non singers up there each week. Sometimes you just get to see the potential if more singers were grouped together up there or in future in the expanded North Stand. If we get the organisation right it really could be class.

Atmosphere was decent, just don’t get why the club give so many tickets to schools in the family stand for games like these?
Not exactly a “low demand” game, is it?

Five fully grown men in front of me in 327 waving their phones about like it's a boy zone concert, each to their own I guess, atmosphere was great tonight bit flat a few times but that was the nature of the game, overall fantastic must have sounded great on the telly, didn't here much from the away support we drowned them out.
Fuck me I just assumed it was kids.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.