Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

I hope I’m wrong, but I think the atmosphere against Madrid might be not be great now. The amount of football tourists/ Madrid fan boys in the crowd will have an huge effect in my opinion.

You’d have thought the club would want the ground bouncing, yet they’ve given tickets to anyone who wants them. There’s loads of tickets on resale websites now as well..

its as though a new set of players are just feeling the poznan, it has always hung about but this season has seen a decent come back and like most fans glad to see that. I think now the fans are starting to do it for longer and altogether.

Agree in some way though, poznan tends to come out at 3 nil or near the end. To many times it left opposition fans a chance to try mock it and copy which looks horrendous. Having said that we did start it at the poznan home game but the circumstance where totally different. I remember those loud as fk poznan fans, never heard hand clapping echo round a stadium like it, it was back in the day when away fans got the two wide blocks lower tier so there was a lot of Lech fans, around 1,600 in the lower tier. Every single fan clapped and sang at the same time, that was even before KO ! They did the bounce which was follwed by "WTf hell was that". So when we scored kippax corner started doing the poznan, lower SS did the same and the rest is history.
Poznan away was amazing. Lech have fantastic support and have just won the title over there. It would be great to play them in the CL next season and see a "double Poznan."

I hope I’m wrong, but I think the atmosphere against Madrid might be not be great now. The amount of football tourists/ Madrid fan boys in the crowd will have an huge effect in my opinion.

You’d have thought the club would want the ground bouncing, yet they’ve given tickets to anyone who wants them. There’s loads of tickets on resale websites now as well..
There will be more City fan boys than Madrid fanboys. That’s what we are now.

I happen to think there might be just enough proper City fans there to get the place bouncing mate...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.