Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

We have killed the atmosphere again with the incessant clapalongs. I knew that would happen when I heard the new songs at Fulham. Hopefully the team and crowd will get back to basics and lift it second half.

Like a fucking morgue. We’re going for a treble, we need to be the 12th man. It’s like we’re to expectant in these games. Such a lazy, arrogant attitude to take.

No it isn't. You can't hear the support on the TV. We're supporting the team.

Give a rest FFS!

Sounded okay on the City website. It is the City website and they aren't going to turn the sound down (as they certainly seem to have done on TV at times)but they will mention on there if it's a bit flat. It did sound a little bit nervy at times in the first half but got better as the game went on.
Maybe not quite the same noise levels as the Arsenal game (as you'd expect) but sounded pretty decent on the whole to me. Someone always moans about the atmosphere on here though don't they regardless of how good or bad it is!

Sounded okay on the City website. It is the City website and they aren't going to turn the sound down (as they certainly seem to have done on TV at times)but they will mention on there if it's a bit flat. It did sound a little bit nervy at times in the first half but got better as the game went on.
Maybe not quite the same noise levels as the Arsenal game (as you'd expect) but sounded pretty decent on the whole to me. Someone always moans about the atmosphere on here though don't they regardless of how good or bad it is!
Mate I was there it was dead, no conspiracy theory here on microphones being turned down , the crowd didn't turn up today, a real shame

Thought the atmosphere picked up a little after we scored the first goal, their was a few empty seats near me in block 132 which doesnt help though.

Not good enough either way.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.