Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

I think the club is part to blame, if they get the crowd going before the game then it carries through to kick off. Empty seats near me but at £60 a pop im not surprised as West Ham isn’t a day trippers dream.

I wish every game we played was away from home- it’s depressing when you do the away games to watch the games at home- just sterile most of the time and the really wound me up the haaland thing at the end with no one sticking around. I wouldn’t even be surprised if for peps last game everyone tucked off- like they did with pelligrini

Here we go again. ‘fans’ sat on their arses at home in front of TV calling out the fans in the stadium. Fucking laughable. I’m at the Stadium. The atmosphere is OK. It ain’t rocking like the Arsenal game. But that wasn’t exactly the greatest 45 minutes of football we have witnessed at the Etihad is it?
I thought it sounded ok on TV

Reactions: PPT
Stadium half empty near kick off, no tifos no atmosphere - shit first half of football from the boys… but against the big teams and we pull together the team come out flying and we lift each other…. We need 1894 and get in the stadium 30ins early flags and that ‘follow you everywhere’ out every home game till the end!!

It doesn't bother me so much when it's midweek game seeing early leavers just the 3pm games on a Saturday when pepole would get home at a decent hour like where the f*ck do you need to rush too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.