Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

There isn’t really any defending it to be honest. Our fans pissing off on 80 mins in a title race when our striker has just broken the PL record is embarrassing. Guard of honour and nobody there to see it. Would any other fanbase around the world just disappear in these circumstances? It will be empty by 70 mins when Pep’s gone and we rejoin the pack.

Wasnt terrible tonight imo - SS kept going all night. good few empty seats though - far more than were on sale it seemed - and the customary fire drill.

Rather good in and around me. Don't know whether it's those watching on TV that keep gurning about the atmosphere. I enjoyed tonight. Especially after the first went in and the pressure valve was released.

Agree about the early leavers. Probably watching the greatest English side of all time challenging for a treble and large numbers need to get home and fluff their pillows.

Wasnt terrible tonight imo - SS kept going all night. good few empty seats though - far more than were on sale it seemed - and the customary fire drill.
Wasn’t terrible isn’t good enough!

well done to all those that pissed off again and couldn’t give a toss to applaud our record breaker off the pitch at full time. Oh I forgot we’ve got to get my car, train, bus, tram, donkey, bicycle , shameful.

It’s just bizarre. What’s even more ridiculous is that a lot of the people who leave early go and sit on a bus or in car that doesn’t move/ can’t leave the car park until way after the games finished anyway

Going for the the treble and people can’t even be arsed to clap the team off

Was interesting to see Pep gesticulating to the fans around the hour mark, he wasn’t satisfied with what he was(n’t) hearing and I don’t blame him. It was mostly dead in CB Level 2.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.