Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

well done to all those that pissed off again and couldn’t give a toss to applaud our record breaker off the pitch at full time. Oh I forgot we’ve got to get my car, train, bus, tram, donkey, bicycle , shameful.
It’s the ones who don’t stay to the end of the match that are an embarrassment. I love it when we score in time added so they miss it.

Would be nice if the whole ground was up for it all night, yes, but by now we know outside the SS it comes and goes. What I will say is I was in the gods for a change and could hear and see all - don’t think any of the PL crowds up and down the country would produce more noise on a Wed night after work…not an excuse just context
I agree with your point about other ground. I haven’t missed an away in the league this season and most grounds don’t have atmospheres anymore really- usually we are dicking them though so we don’t have that excuse as we are rarely second best. Just sad really I want better for this team because they deserve it…

well done to all those that pissed off again and couldn’t give a toss to applaud our record breaker off the pitch at full time. Oh I forgot we’ve got to get my car, train, bus, tram, donkey, bicycle , shameful.
They will all cry the loudest when he fucks off to Madrid eventually. I always stay until the players are long gone in the tunnel, I don't understand how an extra 10 minutes makes such a difference for people. I get it, it's a nightmare to get out of the area after, people need to wake up the next morning, me too, but it's a small sacrifice for me to witness the greatest team in the world. People travel from all around the world to watch Man City live. Too many people take this team for granted.

It was actually a bit eerie how quiet it was first half.
Cracking in the second half though. Bouncing at times.

But what an absolute shame for Haaland to have a guard of honour coming off the pitch for his achievement by the players and staff and be looking around at an empty stadium. Well done to all those who did stay!

Was interesting to see Pep gesticulating to the fans around the hour mark, he wasn’t satisfied with what he was(n’t) hearing and I don’t blame him. It was mostly dead in CB Level 2.
The atmosphere was very hit and miss tonight. Second half better than first. The number of early leavers though was an absolute joke tonight. Must have been 20,000 people left before the end. Mad when only 5 games to go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.