Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

Nothing wrong with todays atmosphere. Leaking those stupid goals at the end took a bit of the shine off it though. But overall a top day and some great mickey taking

No need for you and others to get upset. I think this sort of comment just sounds worse in writing. Just felt it was a bit flat today for large parts of the game with some great moments thrown in as well. Just my view and I felt other derbies we won had better atmospheres as well. It was probably just to do with how easy today was more than anything else.

No idea where you were if you felt it was a bit flat, but a good thing to remember is, don't rely on others, get on your feet and shout your throat out, 99% of the time you then help create the atmosphere you crave.

It’s hard to hate em like we used to, many young blues now won’t have experienced how insufferable the cunts were when they were better than us. And so the passion, the intensity of a derby day isn’t quite the same and the atmosphere is dialled down accordingly.

Given that and given that the game was dead and buried as a contest pretty early I thought the atmosphere was pretty good today. Some decent mockery and a good Poznan. Disappointed not to hear you’ve seen the champions now fuck off home but that’s my only complaint.

It’s hard to hate em like we used to, many young blues now won’t have experienced how insufferable the cunts were when they were better than us. And so the passion, the intensity of a derby day isn’t quite the same and the atmosphere is dialled down accordingly.

Given that and given that the game was dead and buried as a contest pretty early I thought the atmosphere was pretty good today. Some decent mockery and a good Poznan. Disappointed not to hear you’ve seen the champions now fuck off home but that’s my only complaint.
Did you have a go at starting it?

Reactions: PPT
Nonsense.

We really should be serenading them with “You’re the shit of Manchester” too.

Atmosphere was rather good first half. I must say I thought the utd fans were very poor. Didn't hear them at all until about the half hour mark despite them still being in the game at 1-0 and then they went quiet again shortly after when we went 2-0 up. Considering we didn't have them to bounce off I thought the atmosphere was quite enjoyable.
Game was over at half time and 4-0 really did flatter them. Was quite a subdued atmosphere second half and both the crowd and the players seemed to just be going through the motions with the game already won.
Doesn't help when loads of people are still making their way back to the stands 5-10 mins after the second half has already kicked off from getting that essential pint mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.