Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

We have some really weird fans. You go to that today and experience all of it, and then complain about the atmosphere! They must have been at a completely different game or sat there with their hands up their arse, tutting about fans going for a beer. Bonkers. Well done City and well done the fans too. Top day.

80 mins. This is how many were left to celebrate their second goal.
2bf911c60893388bfdf2c9814a826491.jpg

I’ll rephrase. It was the worst ever atmosphere for a derby we’ve won. Like Dave just mentioned there are reason for it though, although it was strange that the south stand lower tier was half empty when Foden scored. Maybe I just underestimate how many people prefer a drink to the match!

What a laugh. Had the time of my life today. You must be fun at parties.

Exactly, some strange posts on here, it was electric where I was
Sounded really good when I listened to the first 45 on the radio in the car - commentators talked about the noise. Got me wound up, loved it. Bound to drop off a bit in the second half and particularly in that weird last 10. Anyway, we’ll done blues, you sounded up for it to me.

What a laugh. Had the time of my life today. You must be fun at parties.

No need for you and others to get upset. I think this sort of comment just sounds worse in writing. Just felt it was a bit flat today for large parts of the game with some great moments thrown in as well. Just my view and I felt other derbies we won had better atmospheres as well. It was probably just to do with how easy today was more than anything else.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.