Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

It’s hard to hate em like we used to, many young blues now won’t have experienced how insufferable the cunts were when they were better than us. And so the passion, the intensity of a derby day isn’t quite the same and the atmosphere is dialled down accordingly.

Given that and given that the game was dead and buried as a contest pretty early I thought the atmosphere was pretty good today. Some decent mockery and a good Poznan. Disappointed not to hear you’ve seen the champions now fuck off home but that’s my only complaint.

I don’t agree with that. You’d only have to be what 20 or above to have seen United properly winning trophies. The majority of people in the ground aren’t kids either there people in their 50s

Utd are back and tearing cockneys apart again were load and proud. Even the potential went all the way round the stadium. CTID

Why ? Who gives a fuck, we are in the top 3/4 teams in the WORLD !! We will get tourists to our game, great, FANTASTIC, bring it on, EXPAND the stadium CTID
Well i give a fuck mate!! i’d never have anything of them rag cunts anywhere near me, it makes me sick i despise them so much, but im “ old school” so maybe not what our club wants as the future

Funnily enough thought the atmosphere (only from watching on tv, granted) kind of summed up each halves performance. First half sounded great and was matched by some wonderful football.
Second seemed more subdued and patchy with a burst here and there, which sums up how we played for final 45 mins.
Yeah that’s exactly what the atmosphere was like.

Although that’s one of the best Poznań’s we’ve ever done with everyone doing it at once in the second half.

Atmosphere in the first half was fucking ELECTRIC though!

They are known for having a decent away support but they are quiet every season at ours dunno why

Yeah that’s exactly what the atmosphere was like.

Although that’s one of the best Poznań’s we’ve ever done with everyone doing it at once in the second half.

Atmosphere in the first half was fucking ELECTRIC though!
Reckon that Poznan was second only to the one at the Wembley semi final against them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.