Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

Just back in the hotel. I sat near the half way line today at the front of the top tier.

An absolute wall of noise from the City end today. Totally dominated the atmosphere.
I thought you might have been a fan of the song selections yesterday Dave.

Just the classics booming around Wembley. Yesterday is proof that singing classics is always going to create more noise than I'll follow you everywhere.

Special mention to the Best Defence in Europe chant which I love and is getting lots of traction.

On to Istanbul!

Thought the City fans at Wembley were absolutely fantastic, the songs were clear and loud & the booing when Utd had the ball was wonderful, booing normally peters out after awhile as everyone gets bored but it was kept up most of the game ha.
Kudos to all of you lucky people who were there yesterday

I thought the atmosphere was amazing.

As has been said previously, it was the city classics that were the loudest in my opinion and more people joined in with.

In a large ground like Wembley I think the chants need to be simple. Hey Jude in particular was brilliant - a song which we don’t seem to sing as much anymore during games

We really do create some of the best atmospheres in England. I’ve not heard many fans at Wembley as loud as we were

Thought the City fans at Wembley were absolutely fantastic, the songs were clear and loud & the booing when Utd had the ball was wonderful, booing normally peters out after awhile as everyone gets bored but it was kept up most of the game ha.
Kudos to all of you lucky people who were there yesterday
The booing and jeering when Utd was on the ball was boiling the rags piss on Twitter. It was great.

I thought the atmosphere was amazing.

As has been said previously, it was the city classics that were the loudest in my opinion and more people joined in with.

In a large ground like Wembley I think the chants need to be simple. Hey Jude in particular was brilliant - a song which we don’t seem to sing as much anymore during games

We really do create some of the best atmospheres in England. I’ve not heard many fans at Wembley as loud as we were
It's the first time since 2011 that the fans have been fully connected.

The Posnan set the scene and the 'simple' intense classics then just rolled round the stadium with everyone connected.

The newer songs came in later in the game, but the foundation had been built.

We now need to drop the self deprecating songs and establish a 'game plan' for the most simple, atmospheric and intense classics.

Wembley must now be repeated in Constantinople but with the inclusion of ' Sheikh Mansour mi lord '.....if anyone deserves vocal recognition its our owner !!

Hard to explain how good we were, watched a bit back on TV and the crowd noise was really turned down, only time it dipped was after the penalty, the rags managed to sing a few nursery rhymes, then we regrouped and drowned them out again, it's the FA cup final and they stood silent....
I was seated near the halfway line with my better half so next to the Scum section. Aside from the atrocious penalty, honestly didnt hear a peep from them. Like they werent there. We were fucking fantastic - a day i wont forget, ever.

We battered the Rags on Saturday. Now we face a real test against the Inter Milan Ultras who will make some noise. Unfortunately they have a drummer.

We battered the Rags on Saturday. Now we face a real test against the Inter Milan Ultras who will make some noise. Unfortunately they have a drummer.

You wouldn’t know it. There’s been no mention of how loud we were whatsoever. Imagine if it was Liverpool - we’d hear about it non stop

Watch the game back or any vlog/ YouTube video and all you can hear is our fans

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.