Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

I’m all for that outside the ground, but you’ll get a ban for doing that inside the ground. Can’t see many people doing that and risking a ban and missing the CL final in Istanbul.
Would a stadium ban in the UK apply in a different country? Genuine question

Just back in the hotel. I sat near the half way line today at the front of the top tier.

An absolute wall of noise from the City end today. Totally dominated the atmosphere.
Such an enjoyable day. You could feel that we’re on the brink of history today. I may be talking shit, it just appeared to me that their fans were beat before the first whistle. Only heard them for about five minutes after their goal and then nothing. Couldn’t even make out what songs we were singing after Gundos second, it was that loud.

Such an enjoyable day. You could feel that we’re on the brink of history today. I may be talking shit, it just appeared to me that their fans were beat before the first whistle. Only heard them for about five minutes after their goal and then nothing. Couldn’t even make out what songs we were singing after Gundos second, it was that loud.
Yeah, they were as shocked as we were that they equalised out of nothing. I don’t think any of us stopped believing for a second. That was the best City atmosphere at Wembley I’ve heard.

Yeah, they were as shocked as we were that they equalised out of nothing. I don’t think any of us stopped believing for a second. That was the best City atmosphere at Wembley I’ve heard.
It’s was quality today. Together as one! The team, the manager and staff and the fans. Perfect day. Sore throats galore tomorrow. Mine included.

Hard to explain how good we were, watched a bit back on TV and the crowd noise was really turned down, only time it dipped was after the penalty, the rags managed to sing a few nursery rhymes, then we regrouped and drowned them out again, it's the FA cup final and they stood silent....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.