Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

Yep, no plastic Champions League trophies being waved about,and no chants of
"Champions of Europe, you'll never sing that".
This season has brought them back to Earth with a vengeance. The Cockney Rejects !!!
The Cockney Rejects wouldn't like being associated with Chelsea, they're Hammers, and they blow pretty babbles in the air ; )

I’ve just watched the Real Madrid home game back for the first time. It was BT Sports’ coverage… and the atmosphere did not come across well at all.

It’s nowhere bloody near representative of what I experienced in the ground on the night, where it was rockking. It’s like the microphones are outside the stadium.

Very poor from the TV station. City need to have a word.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ve just watched the Real Madrid home game back for the first time. It was BT Sports’ coverage… and the atmosphere did not come across well at all.

It’s nowhere bloody near representative of what I experienced in the ground on the night, where it was rockking. It’s like the microphones are outside the stadium.

Very poor from the TV station. City need to have a word.
Sounded decent to me when I watched it on the might must be perspective.

No, just a singing section with at least one loud mouthed twat at the back of 115 without a megaphone, leading and orchestrating the fans in 115 below him. I won’t tell you his name. It isn’t me.

The last time we played United at Wembley was the fa cup semi final. I think that was one of the best atmospheres we’ve ever produced. I’ve been to Wembley loads of times since and haven’t heard anything like that.

We have to be louder than that on Saturday. Everyone in every tier has to be up for it and singing. Flags, scarves, inflatables, bring the lot…..

Hark now hear, The City sing, United run away, And we will fight for ever more because of Derby Day..

The last time we played United at Wembley was the fa cup semi final. I think that was one of the best atmospheres we’ve ever produced. I’ve been too Wembley loads of times since and haven’t heard anything like that.

We have to be louder than that on Saturday. Everyone in every tier has to be up for it and singing. Flags, scarves, inflatables, bring the lot…..

Hark now hear, The City sing, United run away, And we will fight for ever more because of Derby Day..
We will show the rest off the footballing world why we have the best supporters you can probably ask for. We will be loud and proud on Saturday and ignore the idiots who hate us.

We've never needed a loud mouthed twat shouting into the tannoy to create an atmosphere before, and we don't need it now!
Suppose you'd rather have the voice of doom doing the announcements that the dippers have had for the last 130 years. The "we create our own atmosphere" lovers haven't managed to do it, so I don't see what's wrong with a bit of cheer leading in the big TV games.

Suppose you'd rather have the voice of doom doing the announcements that the dippers have had for the last 130 years. The "we create our own atmosphere" lovers haven't managed to do it, so I don't see what's wrong with a bit of cheer leading in the big TV games.
There is nothing wrong with our atmosphere for big games, in fact i think its up there with any team around. For the so called lesser games however, its simply shit and that's where the problem lies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.