Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

That was at Highbury. I was there and very much of the opinion at the time (1990ish) that E’s were indeed good, but that was still a bizarre experience. The Shamen got booed to fuck.
I've been to Highbury several times but it was definitely maine road. LOL

Well you obviously weren’t there this time…

As I said it was a home game at Maine Road pretty sure it was a night match too. And your correct I wasn't there that year

Why would you buy a ticket in a section of the ground where you were instructed what to sing?

Were you at the game tonight Tim?

If you weren’t, you haven’t got a clue. If you were, you’re lying.

Copenhagens support tonight was f*cking superb regardless if they had somebody orchestrating at the front of the lower tier.

2 tiers, 5000-10,000 fans singing for 90 minutes. Getting the rest of the stadium singing. Driving the team on for 90 minutes. Whilst City’s support stood in silence, bar the odd chant, for 90 minutes.

Those City fans who went tonight will know I’m not lying.

Last edited:
As I said it was a home game at Maine Road pretty sure it was a night match too. And your correct I wasn't there that year
There were two City games with two different bands during the first few weeks of that season. The one we are talking about was The Shamen at Highbury where we lost 1-0. It’s discussed in the above report.

Villa away listening to some coked up 20-something yonner and his mates singing ‘Johnny Stones’ whenever anyone tried to get a different song going was different
Not just the FoCs who know how to kill an atmosphere
A lot of our fans are complete and utter dickheads
So just to clarify - because City fans at a City match were singing about a City player who was playing, that makes them complete and utter dickheads ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.