Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

It would be tough to ask everyone -;)

I am going on the concensus on here, people do not want radical change, some are posting they would rather give up their ticket if certain things happened.
I still come home hoarse in my sixties.
most on here don't even go boss

Seems to me, as an observer with a loud voice in the CBL1 stand, that every single fan should take responsibility for their singing and just get on with it in their own way.

As for the singing on your own in an area and people tutting, tough luck to the tutters, they used to do it round near me. Now they join in and I reckon that’s because I just ignored them and persevered.

Of course I’m lucky because I still remember the classics and start them on my own…. I can’t sing, was once told by my stepmother I was tone deaf but I’m old enough and ugly enough, as they say, to just do what I want these days.

SING, SHOUT, YELL for the lads you lazy so and so’s who don’t. The rest of us, keep the faith lads and lasses it will come eventually. But please not drums, no ‘ultras’ or whatever they’re called. Make it everyone together not one person at the front singing! Yes ‘conduct’ them as if they’re a LOUD choir but let them make the noise.

Sorry if that’s controversial or not in keeping with everyone. Just my humble (daft) opinion. :-) :-)

Seems to me, as an observer with a loud voice in the CBL1 stand, that every single fan should take responsibility for their singing and just get on with it in their own way.

As for the singing on your own in an area and people tutting, tough luck to the tutters, they used to do it round near me. Now they join in and I reckon that’s because I just ignored them and persevered.

Of course I’m lucky because I still remember the classics and start them on my own…. I can’t sing, was once told by my stepmother I was tone deaf but I’m old enough and ugly enough, as they say, to just do what I want these days.

SING, SHOUT, YELL for the lads you lazy so and so’s who don’t. The rest of us, keep the faith lads and lasses it will come eventually. But please not drums, no ‘ultras’ or whatever they’re called. Make it everyone together not one person at the front singing! Yes ‘conduct’ them as if they’re a LOUD choir but let them make the noise.

Sorry if that’s controversial or not in keeping with everyone. Just my humble (daft) opinion. :-) :-)
we should give you a bell.......

eccles eccles ring your bell eccles ring your bell

eccles is a b.... f.....football hooligan

So it is you singing..

If I had the wings of a sparrow
If I had the arse of a crow.... -;)

Agreed.

We do try to start off those songs and get the whole ground going too.

I feel like that is a south stand (behind the goal) specific issue - ie not singing enough of the classic city songs. I rarely ever hear hey Jude, we love you city, blues go marching in. There all songs that the whole ground will join in with. That’s probably why I think ss3 is the best area as they pretty much just sing those types of songs and everyone joins in.

I don’t think the Dzeko song or empty seats at home has ever been sung by the whole ground.

I think it would really help to improve the noise levels and get other parts of the ground joining in. We need more of a mixture of songs in my opinion. Keep the away days chants, but bring back the classics as wel

That happens at a lot of away games and quite a few home games previously - ie sing if we are losing or winning. The volume might increase depending on what’s happening.

Do you only sing if we score or something exciting happens?

It's not really a thing of singing when you're winning or being quiet when you're not.

It's reacting to the game, being part of the ebb and flow of it. With the megaphone/capo approach the football seems incidental. An atmosphere that you could just as easily replicate if the game got called off and they forget to tell everyone.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.