Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

MCFC OK needs to be chanted slower, louder and repeated over and over for me.

Of course they are and they are the next generation, football is never going back to the 80's, we need the new stuff ie entertainment, lasers etc and a designated singing stand, best of both worlds.
As a younger fan I would disagree I would much rather turn up to a game with a pre match build up (ideally whole stadium) than a stupid laser show. Altho I agree with the singing stand with the amount of tourists sat here now, we need something to get people singing and if other people sing it takes away the embarrassment some people may feel

As a younger fan I would disagree I would much rather turn up to a game with a pre match build up (ideally whole stadium) than a stupid laser show. Altho I agree with the singing stand with the amount of tourists sat here now, we need something to get people singing and if other people sing it takes away the embarrassment some people may feel
Pre match build up, as in what mate ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.