Etihad Atmosphere - 2022/23

watch the game back mate

for at least 2 of the goals BT cut to the crowd and nobody is celebrating especially the last one.

don't get caught up in this amazing atmosphere crap
I was in the ss lower as usual and I'd say it was the best I've seen. Was better than Hamburg and spurs/Liverpool in champions league. This was despite all the tourists

Bang on Edgey. It really wouldn’t be difficult for City to have a couple of extra sales windows that reward Cityzens members who have a decent amounts of points.

I think the method I have suggested is better. You could have an ex-season ticket holder on loads of points that doesn't really go to any games themselves now but would always be on top of the pile. My method rewards those that still actively go.

Either way things need looking at mate.

“Get savvy and get organised?”
“Get on the cup schemes?”

There are thousands who want to get a season ticket but are on a waiting list that doesn’t move. And you can’t get on the cup scheme without a season ticket.
That's why we're increasing capacity by 9000.
I don't think many 'organised' season ticket holders will have missed oot last night unless they wanted to.

That's why we're increasing capacity by 9000.
I don't think many 'organised' season ticket holders will have missed oot last night unless they wanted to.
It’s not season ticket holders that missed out. It’s Cityzen members who go to loads of games who had to effectively enter a lottery for tickets with people who bought a membership the same day.

I have to say that I was a bit disappointed with the atmosphere
This was only my second game in Etihad, the first was the 6-3 win in the derby, and the atmosphere was much better there
Now I can understand why the club needs to restrict tickets in important games
Restrict!!! What you going on about. How did you even manage to get a tkt for both games

Anyone got any pictures of SSL1 with the mini club flags and the 1894 telescopic flags? Thanks.

I started as a tourist, got the bug. I say tourist, I was always interested in City.

Not missed a home champions league game since 2019 before yesterday. I couldn't get a ticket.

I now do at least 10 home games a season. Last season I did 15 games including 2 trips to Wembley and West ham away in the Carabao.

The fuckin irony of these facist cunts proclaiming we're a team built with a chequebook, they have no self awareness the cunts!
I think Marca are complimenting us in a big way pal . They are pretty much saying the atmosphere last night was the most intimidating they have encountered in recent times . Slightly odd though because I thought last season’s CL semi final was a slightly better atmosphere against them !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.