Etihad atmosphere

agree with everything you've said mate. on our day we our brilliant fans. we made it intimidating and booing the opposition players should happen every game Imo. constantly abusing the away fans should continue swell. we need the etihad like that for all the big games and for fans like last night to get up, stop being lazy and get behind the team. theres to many excuses most of the time.

it was like a mental barrier almost was broken in the last 2 games. fans realized its not embarrassing to sing or to shout as loud as possible.

Exactly this....i think that some feel as if they dont have the confidence to do it, through the fear of possibly no one joining in or being told to be quiet by the miserable sods.

My advice just do it. Like you say, boo every opposition team touch and lets get the stadium behind the team in every game and more so on a european night

The first half atmosphere was brilliant last night. Flags worked a treat. Noise was great, we silenced the visiting fans pretty much until they scored. Second half was punctured by their goal.

Last edited:
Last night, first half especially, thought the atmosphere was up there amongst the best I've heard since we moved, and considering we started the game three goals down that was immense credit to all of us tbh. Would have been on average a lot less ale drunk than for a Saturday game, too, and with the CL drink rules factored in too, thought it was a great advert for the supporters. Also seemed to spend most of the first half stood up, in a part of the ground where it's not the norm, so that both helped and was a sign of how up for it we all were. Let's keep it going like that till the end of the season.

Any good pictures of East Stand Level 1 from before the game last night?

Looked like a Racing game from Argentina

Same, didn't go but it came across well on TV
Did it? That’s good! I sometimes think we sound good at grounds (sometimes at home and loads away) when I’m there but then watch them back and don’t think we sound good at all.

Well done everyone last night, even when they scored and all was lost, we tried to keep the team going. Lots more regular fans than tourists last night too.

Last night, first half especially, thought the atmosphere was up there amongst the best I've heard since we moved, and considering we started the game three goals down that was immense credit to all of us tbh. Would have been on average a lot less ale drunk than for a Saturday game, too, and with the CL drink rules factored in too, thought it was a great advert for the supporters. Also seemed to spend most of the first half stood up, in a part of the ground where it's not the norm, so that both helped and was a sign of how up for it we all were. Let's keep it going like that till the end of the season.
Agree with this, standing made a big difference. Didn't sit down all night. Pity we were screwed by officials last 3 matches.

Well done everyone last night, even when they scored and all was lost, we tried to keep the team going. Lots more regular fans than tourists last night too.

Dunno about that, I think a spotted a few 'tourists' when they scored - certainly a couple made themselves known in the 'family' stand...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.