Etihad atmosphere

I thought the crowd were decent in parts.. The Sunderland fans immense at times too

The atmosphere in the SS 3rd tier toilets was rank however... I wish all the people who can't last a couple of hours without a cigarette would fuck off polluting the place.. Ignorant bastards

awful today on tv, one of the worst ever. Not great football match though but it was very silent.

awful today on tv, one of the worst ever. Not great football match though but it was very silent.

Like the majority of all grounds these days at least when your sat at home you can turn the sound up and here me singing bluemoon.

Very quiet today. Seems to be getting more plastic by the season. I tried getting a few songs going but there were people shaking their heads and tutting around me so I gave up.

Who gives a toss?
What was going on on the pitch was fascinating and engrossing, with a great finish. Atmosphere was fine.

Very quiet today. Seems to be getting more plastic by the season. I tried getting a few songs going but there were people shaking their heads and tutting around me so I gave up.
Bloody horrible oik. Those poor people were looking forward to a nice quiet afternoon at the football and you go upsetting them. I hope you're proud of yourself.

*shakes head*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.