Etihad atmosphere

Lazy, lazy Blues. I sit in the south stand 315 and most people make no noise what-so-ever. There was a guy near us who was so pissed he was asleep for most of the game FFS.

Yep, we want our team to give 100% but the vast majority of the fans make nil contribution.

Hope Pep says something because it needs saying. As the Sunderland fans said today, our support is shit.

its strange,winning, great manager, great owner, stadium...... but its getting worse it seems. its like the more shite things are the louder we are. fans are getting lazy and getting scared of singing

I get why some are defensive of criticism but come on we are naturally going to be compared with other big teams in all ways now(get used to it) including crowd contribution to the atmosphere and you can't really argue we don't compare favorably to some grounds you have to admit.

I should have learned so far to not comment on threads like this as some prick would always act like an upset queen and I'm too old for that shit.

Sorry, it was wonderful atmosphere, bit like Argentinian games. Cheers.

The atmosphere is absolutely pathetic. I 100% think that the complete lack of atmosphere is costing us many points throughout the season at home. It's never been great but today, first game of the season and a tea time kick off, has plummeted to new depths in my opinion. People say the team need to motivate the fans, at 1-1 we were putting pressure on with 10 minutes to go and it was silent. The whole ground should have been spurring them on at that point.

Every manager says that the fans can help the team win matches, before anyone starts going on about them being professionals who shouldn't need motivating by the crowd.

Don't care... I have my ipod blasting out in my earphones (so I don't hear the moaning twats around me) and I get to see the Blues in the flesh... What's not to like ?

Last edited:
If you honestly think we compare favorably to other top grounds in terms of atmosphere the saying rose tinted glasses(earphones) springs to mind, some may say "big deal it doesn't matter/make a difference" but that's wrong too, it can give the players a boost(adrenaline) which can contribute to their intensity which will be a key part of our game now, it's something Pep needs from the team and the fans can play their part, it also makes us look good and gives the negative muppets in the media less to work with. That's how I see it anyway. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.