Etihad atmosphere

I didn't think it was that bad, it was just normal.

What i thought was bad, no absolutely cringeworthy was the oh kevin de bruyne singing over the seven nation army watching the barca highlights just before kick off.

It was as normal as all the other games. There was quite a bit of singing in SS3 2nd half albeit by around 30/40 people.

That De Bruyne thing was just awful!

We're an older crowd, we won't ever get a decent atmosphere till the average age group is younger. It'll probably get worse before it gets better. People are living longer.

We're an older crowd, we won't ever get a decent atmosphere till the average age group is younger. It'll probably get worse before it gets better. People are living longer.

8118Steptoe-Dance-Small.gif

Dire.

South Stand.

Once again 20 or so fans trying to get the songs going, while 1500 just stand there in complete silence.

Flogging a dead horse, bar the big games. Even then it's only if City are winning.

The sooner City create a proper singing section, and fill it with fans who want to sing, the better.

As it is, that isn't going to happen, unless the North stand is expanded.
Roughly from the 68th to the 73rd minute 'oh what a night 'sung non stop and no one lower than about row p joined in I'm in 114 near the back felt like running down to try and get them joining in
The drum got banged a few times today think it should be taken to the front rows might help/wake people up
I'm nearly 50 and most near me are middle age and sing for at least 75% of the game
Middle age blues loud, loyal and still daft

For fuck sake, it's becoming an obsession. Just let the atmosphere take care of itself, the last thing people want is to be forced into it. Football has changed, deal with it.

For fuck sake, it's becoming an obsession. Just let the atmosphere take care of itself, the last thing people want is to be forced into it. Football has changed, deal with it.
That's you're answer to just accept it and stop talking about the atmosphere? What's the point in contributing to a thread about the atmosphere at the etihad at all if that's your take on it? I think people need to stop being so insecure, if people want to discuss it let them, you deal with that and anyone else getting their knickers in a twist about it too.

Also certain members need banning if they don't stop with the big time charlie antics and personal attacks because they can't handle hearing valid points about things that could be better.

I think it's no good pointing at other clubs, never mind those other clubs that's their problem, why not at least try and think of ways to improve our own atmosphere and stop trying to get at anyone who dares to say it matters.

Last edited:
Roughly from the 68th to the 73rd minute 'oh what a night 'sung non stop and no one lower than about row p joined in I'm in 114 near the back felt like running down to try and get them joining in
The drum got banged a few times today think it should be taken to the front rows might help/wake people up
I'm nearly 50 and most near me are middle age and sing for at least 75% of the game
Middle age blues loud, loyal and still daft

ive found that at a lot of games, barely anyone at the front sings. why go in a singing section if your not going to sing haha

Singing section deal with that
That's all I want people to do
Go in the singing section and sing

ive found that at a lot of games, barely anyone at the front sings. why go in a singing section if your not going to sing haha
Agree
Can't understand it myself the atmosphere on Tuesday night helped the players , so it can make a difference to our performances and results

What
That's you're answer to just accept it and stop talking about the atmosphere? What's the point in contributing to a thread about the atmosphere at the etihad at all if that's your take on it? I think people need to stop being so insecure, if people want to discuss it let them, you deal with that and anyone else getting their knickers in a twist about it too.

Also certain members need banning if they don't stop with the big time charlie antics and personal attacks because they can't handle hearing valid points about things that could be better.

I think it's no good pointing at other clubs, never mind those other clubs that's their problem, why not at least try and think of ways to improve our own atmosphere and stop trying to get at anyone who dares to say it matters.

The more it gets spoken about and debated the more there is a stigma about it. The atmospshere is what it is. Unless you rebuild standing terraces with 20 thousand people on them with tickets costing five quid and matches being every Saturday 3pm, week in week out, then sorry, you're flogging a dead horse. And the more people whinge on about it the worse it is going to get.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.