Etihad atmosphere

It's never bothered me before but for some reason today it struck home how poor it was. Maybe conceding a last minute goal and my hate for boro had somert to do with it but on the whole piss poor but that's how we've become, it seems we don't need to get behind the team anymore because we're a great team.
an atmosphere against the most boring club and fans on the planet? The homeless ****s were in a cup final.

I think a lot has to do with how dominate possesssion at home, most of the games are so one sided they can be mundane, oh look we have the ball again you could probably go for a piss come back and we'd still have it, now if teams came st us and it was end to end 50-50 possession the crowd would be excited more, the uncertainty makes for noise from the crowd. I bet when the chavs turn up the atmosphere will be fantastic

I know mate.........isn't going to change anytime soon though eh?

The atmosphere was poor when we played the rags last season.

As you say, the atmosphere isn't going to be getter better anytime soon. It was worse yesterday because although the group under the overhang sang throughout, other pockets of Blues in that block who normally sing didn't.

Thanks to 1894 and the rest of the Blues with the flags. Good effort.

Watched it live on Internet ands the atmosphere was really good.

With regardsto being at the game, i have come to the conclusion that it totally depends on where you are sat when you talk about atmosphere.

Since the honeymoon period of the takeover up to winning the FA Cup and Premier League it's been pretty boring at the Etihad. And because we are a reactionary fan base, with the games being boring the atmospheres are too. This is supposed to be entertainment yet all you get is one team sitting back and the other team passing the ball around them all game, it's like watching grass grow at times. But that's what it's like being a really good team. Football isn't like rugby or basketball where all teams want to attack and win, you can turn up to a match with no intention in taking part of it in football and it makes it a very dull spectacle. So in the stands it's flat as a pancake and this will never change unless we become a counter-attacking team (never going to happen) or a fan base who sings no matter what (but I've never really known us to be like that).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.