Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Threa

Shirley said:
Is there any reason I can no longer see the images on me iPad, all I am getting is a small blue box with a question mark inside it?

Absolutely fine on mine Try a restart

[bigimg]http://i.imgur.com/7Ejejhw.jpg[/bigimg]

How grey mare lane has changed since we rocked up in 2003...I used to get my pre match curried pattie and a red stripe from an afican shop where that library is now.

Flew in from Amsterdam this morning, the stadium was clear and the building works were very clear. Impressive from on high.

Shirley said:
Is there any reason I can no longer see the images on me iPad, all I am getting is a small blue box with a question mark inside it?

Can you see this? ? ? ? ?

Shirley said:

could be just that there are a lot of images that are high resolution and take a bit of bandwidth or RAM to load. if you are seeing some then not others, then the load has probably just hit thre limit. try refeshing the page, it might try to load the other images.

either that or the images are too big in dimensions for the iPad's browser. cant be sure on that as i dont have an iPad, but most broswers scale down the images if there are too big for the page, or some, like on my phone, just dont bother and cant see half the pic .

sir peace frog said:
JRB,bluemoon legend

JRB's excellent input on this thread should forever be recognised.

Well done jrb for the latest update photo's of the Campus and Stadium development..............

ArdwickBlue said:
sir peace frog said:
JRB,bluemoon legend

JRB's excellent input on this thread should forever be recognised.

Agreed! Maybe the club should also acknowledge it as they check the forum out every day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.