Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site (cont

That mini stadium is better than a lot of League One and League Two grounds.

ManCityX said:
Looking at all the pics over the last week it's looking like it might not be finished until very late 2014/early 2015.

1st team and the Academy teams are due to move in in October because they are 3 months behind on construction

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
What will happen to Carrington when we move out? Do we own it?

Wiki can be wrong but I think it's right on this one:

Manchester City's lease on the green belt land is due to expire within the next few years

Just received a letter from MCFC telling me due to stadium expansion i am losing my aisle seat. Turns out they are doing the family stand at the same time as the South Stand (although not the new tiers). So on Monday i can choose a new seat for the season ahead, then be reallocated back to the family stand if i wish. And my son i ask - he sits next to me, hence the reason for being in the FS. 'Oh, err he doesnt need to move'
Err yes he does.
God i hope i can get through to someone that can sort this on Monday.

SlivaNgoals said:
Turns out they are doing the family stand at the same time as the South Stand (although not the new tiers).

Eh? What are they doing in the family stand then if not building anything?

Er widening the aisles for the increasing number of fat bastards!

See obesity or should that be obeCity thread in the Cellar!

Just received the letter telling me I am going to lose the aisle seat I have had since the Kippax days and have already paid for.

This is so they can fit more rows of seats at the front and to stop all the twats who will probably leave early anyway,like many others, getting crushed in the aisle.

Fucking progress!

SlivaNgoals said:
Just received a letter from MCFC telling me due to stadium expansion i am losing my aisle seat. Turns out they are doing the family stand at the same time as the South Stand (although not the new tiers). So on Monday i can choose a new seat for the season ahead, then be reallocated back to the family stand if i wish. And my son i ask - he sits next to me, hence the reason for being in the FS. 'Oh, err he doesnt need to move'
Err yes he does.

There may be trouble ahead....

SlivaNgoals said:
Err yes he does.

They did simler with my lad for the cup games last year, I was on the schemes but he wasn't so when I bought him his tickets online he ended up in the 3rd tear sat with his m8 whist me and my m8 had our regular seats,, not too bad I here you thinking sat with his m8 on the 3rd tier !! The lads are 7 and 8 year old ..

Used to be that s/t holders had 1st dibs on there seats for cup games but not last year.. Lucky enough I noticed it when we got the email, as it was my m8 who did the online purchase and never noticed that the lads was not in there seats.. we then all had to relocate to 3rd tier which cost me more to do so,, asked the guy when I called why his seat had gone already , and at least he was honest enough to say its to encourage parents to put there kids on the cup scheme if they want to sit together...

City are amazing with loads of things they do for fans and families but sometimes let themselves down with the most basic things, was surprised that they even let the purchase through in the 1st place for two very young lads sat without a adult..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.