Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Etihad Campus, Stadium Development and Collar Site (cont

Barcon said:
ljones15 said:
Manu Garcia "CFA...is a joke #Unbelievable #mcfc"

What does that mean?
It seems he meant it to mean amazing,judging by the emojis used and the hashtags. Slightly lost in translation as calling something a joke is usually a bad thing but that will just be his English, people were speaking about what this means a couple of pages ago

Dribble said:
GXCity said:
I cannot understand how we are even considering moving the first team to the new academy this side of Christmas let alone this month. We are nowhere near at this moment in time and it needs to be fully tested by the youth teams to iron any faults out that may become apparent during actual use, as with any new building.

This could seriously affect our season and I just hope we stick with the tried and trusted at Carrington for the time being
How long does it take to fully test grass, a locker key and a clothes peg?
Very expensive grass, locker and peg

Marvin said:
Dribble said:
GXCity said:
I cannot understand how we are even considering moving the first team to the new academy this side of Christmas let alone this month. We are nowhere near at this moment in time and it needs to be fully tested by the youth teams to iron any faults out that may become apparent during actual use, as with any new building.

This could seriously affect our season and I just hope we stick with the tried and trusted at Carrington for the time being
Very expensive grass, locker and peg
Lol :-)

Barcon said:
ljones15 said:
Manu Garcia "CFA...is a joke #Unbelievable #mcfc"

What does that mean?

Unless he`s not a happy bunny ? Perhaps the place inside is still looking like a shit-hole with workmen,plasterers,electricians,plumbers and the likes still working their arses off,trying to get it finished asap.

He means it's beyond belief what's happening, it's becoming a joke how good the campus is.

Dribble said:
GXCity said:

Is that what we have spent all this money on ? Some grass, a locker key and a clothes peg ?

Surley all the players will have a peg, and there will be more than one key.

Danamy said:
Don't let any fucker in

We should make it a place of mystery like Willy Wonka's chocolate factory, to churn out players who become the best in the world with the facilities at hand.

Sheikh Mansour's player factory..........stick your golden ticket up your arse

MCFC chocolate bars £2 each. Produce 25 million worldwide with five golden tickets!! Your ITK Danamy - Fuck you Platini and FFP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.