Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry chaps, I'm definitely going to do an update this Weekend. Probably Saturday. Was going to do an update a couple of weeks back, but Tueart1976 did an update on the 28th of June, so there wasn't much point. Let the construction workers do another day on Friday, and it should be quiet on Saturday. If not Saturday, definitely Sunday. The pictures will be posted his weekend. keep checking back.
You never tried to get access to the inside of the stadium j? I'd have thought it would be in the club's interest to improve the relationship between the fans and the club (we all know the club monitor this site; good evening Vicky!), and allowing one of our own into the ground, allowing for a safe distance from the work going on, could only be a good thing. Come on City; let jrb in!

Looking forward to seeing the inside come together. That stuff happens so quickly, then seemingly the last 5% takes forever with the snag lists.
I can't see there being too many photography opportunities on the inside though, it'll be hectic.

You never tried to get access to the inside of the stadium j? I'd have thought it would be in the club's interest to improve the relationship between the fans and the club (we all know the club monitor this site; good evening Vicky!), and allowing one of our own into the ground, allowing for a safe distance from the work going on, could only be a good thing. Come on City; let jrb in!

I didn't get an invite to the recent South stand construction tour. :-( Not complaining as I was invited to the CFA opening. I've not done the stadium tour yet, so I'll to do it later this month, just before the season starts. That way I hope to get some pictures of the inside of the stadium when it's finished. ;-)

I didn't get an invite to the recent South stand construction tour. :-( Not complaining as I was inviting to the CFA opening. I've not done the stadium tour yet, so I'll to do it later this month, just before the season starts. That way I hope to get some pictures of the inside of the stadium when it's finished. ;-)

Good man! There's a lot of fans on here who really appreciate your efforts over the past few months.

Good man! There's a lot of fans on here who really appreciate your efforts over the past few months.

One of those fans is me. This thread is brilliant, helps the city fans who live outside Manchester to get a proper feeling to what's happening at our club. Funny thing is, this thread has only just started. Still the collar site and north stand to come yet. Keep it up jrb.

I didn't get an invite to the recent South stand construction tour. :-( Not complaining as I was invited to the CFA opening. I've not done the stadium tour yet, so I'll to do it later this month, just before the season starts. That way I hope to get some pictures of the inside of the stadium when it's finished. ;-)

You didn't get invited to the construction tour? Cheeky bastards mate! Your pics are very much appreciated jrb and the club should be grateful for the updates and good vibes when we see positive progression.

Thanks.

It happens.

Think the club like to spread the invites around a bit.

Either way, we'll all get to see the finished stand in the end, sooner or later.

With the North stand a possibility, and the Collar site and Etihad Campus a definite, there's plenty more pictures to come over the coming years. :-)

Thanks.

It happens.

Think the club like to spread the invites around a bit.

Either way, we'll all get to see the finished stand in the end, sooner or later.

With the North stand a possibility, and the Collar site and Etihad Campus a definite, there's plenty more pictures to come over the coming years. :-)

Maybe the club are just pissed off because your pictures are better and far more frequent than what they provide.

Thanks for the effort you go to. Taking the photos probably isn't that bad but uploading them must be a nightmare.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.