Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
not bad! but like i say its no

since when was my reply to- ''' there was a proposal to do one giant terrace combining 2nd and 3rd tiers for the South Stand'' anything to do with a spurs thread
I shall check for you marco, but was in not in response to the one huge stand being built at Spurs?

Edit
DiscoSteve responded to the Spurs one end with diagrams of what the NS could look like, and you responded to that, therefore it was right in the middle of the discussion regarding the Spurs Stadium

tickets on that basis, or is the north stand expansion planned to coincide

with an already known and planned major change in "the family stand" .

in addition the redevelopment of city square or transition issues of that

area maybe weigh more heavily than that of the south stand development.

and can someone from city just post that x2 TV screens in the south stand

will or will not be fitted prior to chelsea, i'm sure its not highly sensitive info

What changes are these?

Last edited:
drove past about1pm today,outside nearly finnished just a few panels to put in i imagine they may leave a few out until the very end for sunlight to get in.

Don't worry chaps, I'm definitely going to do an update this Weekend. Probably Saturday. Was going to do an update a couple of weeks back, but Tueart1976 did an update on the 28th of June, so there wasn't much point. Let the construction workers do another day on Friday, and it should be quiet on Saturday. If not Saturday, definitely Sunday. The pictures will be posted his weekend. keep checking back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.