Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maybe I'm just one of the Luddites (in which case I'm in plenty of company), but I hope we don't have the flag waving thing they have at Arsenal when they score. Its cringeworthy and makes me feel embarrassed for them.

Maybe I'm just one of the Luddites (in which case I'm in plenty of company), but I hope we don't have the flag waving thing they have at Arsenal when they score. Its cringeworthy and makes me feel embarrassed for them.

yeah i don't like that. I would imagine its what we had at most home games last season. As teams come out flags and banners being shown :D

I'm not a fan of seat writing. It only serves a purpose in an empty stadium anyway and it badly dates photos.
We have a beautiful stadium, particularly from the inside, and all blue seats looks great to my eyes. I don't mind stadiums that use seat colour to make a pattern of sorts, but not for logos or wording.

Unto each their own, but for me, simplicity begets beauty.

I'm not a fan of seat writing. It only serves a purpose in an empty stadium anyway and it badly dates photos.
We have a beautiful stadium, particularly from the inside, and all blue seats looks great to my eyes. I don't mind stadiums that use seat colour to make a pattern of sorts, but not for logos or wording.

Unto each their own, but for me, simplicity begets beauty.

Originally we couldn't do it under the terms of the lease. Not sure if that's changed when we renegotiated the lease. I doubt it has though, because I can't see City passing an opportunity to have a sponsors name splashed across the seats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.