Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally we couldn't do it under the terms of the lease. Not sure if that's changed when we renegotiated the lease. I doubt it has though, because I can't see City passing an opportunity to have a sponsors name splashed across the seats.

It's on the roof now isn't it?
Best place for it!

If someone really wanted to pay handsomely for it, yes I'd take their money, but aesthetically, I think it looks great without, and that would be my preferred choice.

Something recently from City mentioned having the chance to name a stand at the stadium. I think it was something that arrived with the season tickets talking about Cityzens but it specifically mentioned fans having a chance to name the stand. On the new third tier where it says Etihad Stadium, it would look good if in place of that it said Bert Trautmann Stand.

Likewise on the other 3rd tiers... Colin Bell Stand etc.

Think it would make the stadium look better from the inside.

Walked past today and on the face of it still seems a lot to do. I'm sure though as said it will all get done and guess they've gone till weds lunch to get done then they're out of there. Fingers crossed as would be a big let down if we fell short but as stated failure is not in our owners vocabulary so sure all will work out well

Just been past walking the dog, a lot of activity, letters going over the turnstiles, skips lifted up to stand level removing rubbish, cladding fitted and so on. One thing I did notice though was a lot of the Circle plaques are missing from the City Circle display at the end of the bridge, Could this be not enough were sold ? or they have been maliciously removed ? Oh and there's a big piece of plastic hanging from the centre of the stand, if you reading this "get it moved"

@iconicautograph has posted new pics.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.