Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went down an hour ago. Downpipes in corner make it look worse. Corners and join with the East and west is not the best but sure it will look great inside. I am sure it will pass the test event but it will not be ready 100 percent that much is certain. Can see works going on for another couple of months.

thinking forward we would need 20 extra rows on the cb and es to get to 78,000 with the corners filled in. I don't know if there is room for this amount though

The rake of the East and west is different to south 3rd tier so there will always be some gap. Really want us to average 53k plus this season so the north stand happens.

The rake of the East and west is different to south 3rd tier so there will always be some gap. Really want us to average 53k plus this season so the north stand happens.

surely we would? boxing day game vs sunderland I hope we would get 53/54k. Midweek game against leicester/bournemouth (just as an example) we should get 53k tbh. Hope this new ticket exchange may help more than vianogo

I would think we will get 53k v Chelsea due to holidays. 55k vs rags. Spurs, Everton, Sunderland and between 49 and 52k for all the others.

Do we think the new big screens will be in place for the Chelsea game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.