Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My opinion if im allowed one it would look far better with some white writing in the seats. "Manchester City" "Etihad" "Nike tick" etc. However as others have said mustn't still be able go do it or ot would be done.

A stadium would look better with corporate branding in the seats? Now that's being brainwashed into worshiping corporate advertising. You're a marketers dream! :)

I take it the South is steeper then?

Seems pretty crazy it won't be 100%. They've had a long time to work on this project and despite some 'high winds', this was the calmest winter we've had for a good few years.

The new stand at Anfield is at the stage already where ours was in November. I can only think that the existing roof and cable net made it a much more complex task.

It has been an incredibly complex task.

I take it the South is steeper then?

Seems pretty crazy it won't be 100%. They've had a long time to work on this project and despite some 'high winds', this was the calmest winter we've had for a good few years.

The new stand at Anfield is at the stage already where ours was in November. I can only think that the existing roof and cable net made it a much more complex task.
Have you seen the state of the Anfield stand?

Indeed they have a bunch of meccano sat behind and hanging over the current stand - not sure there's anything else

Went past last night, looks very impressive. They've got two days to concentrate on the safety side and get the certificate approved on Wednesday. I am sure it will be fine with a few final touches to complete over the next couple of weeks. Looking forward to seeing it on Wednesday.

I'm not sure there's going to be enough people there on Wednesday sadly - unless City literally drag people off the street for this - so I implore any blue to get down on Wednesday even if you don't have a ticket because I reckon they'll be giving them away at the ticket office

Looked pretty much done when I drove past on Saturday morning. It will definitely be ready in time for the test event, although there might be one or two wet paint signs!

I'm not sure there's going to be enough people there on Wednesday sadly - unless City literally drag people off the street for this - so I implore any blue to get down on Wednesday even if you don't have a ticket because I reckon they'll be giving them away at the ticket office

They didn't do a good enough job of getting people to go. People don't like dealing with the ticket office or website at the best of times.

Should have been free to season card holders. Just turn up, cards already activated.

Apparently only single seats left, my gaffer tried getting 2 together and couldn't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.