Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The rake of the East and west is different to south 3rd tier so there will always be some gap. Really want us to average 53k plus this season so the north stand happens.

I take it the South is steeper then?

Seems pretty crazy it won't be 100%. They've had a long time to work on this project and despite some 'high winds', this was the calmest winter we've had for a good few years.

The new stand at Anfield is at the stage already where ours was in November. I can only think that the existing roof and cable net made it a much more complex task.

Look at the first pic - 2nd tier central block under the stadium signage. Have they filled in the walkway with seats??
They are new seats for the corporates - linked to the lounge behind. You are right, there use to be a walkway there, but the blocks are diferent now - season ticket holders were moved out to create this new space

image.jpg

Wondered when those were going in

We're in 2015 right?
Just making sure I have woken on the right side of the bed... quick, were are my meds?

Writing on stand seats :/

What next, John Major in charge?

My opinion if im allowed one it would look far better with some white writing in the seats. "Manchester City" "Etihad" "Nike tick" etc. However as others have said mustn't still be able go do it or ot would be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.