Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went past last night, looks very impressive. They've got two days to concentrate on the safety side and get the certificate approved on Wednesday. I am sure it will be fine with a few final touches to complete over the next couple of weeks. Looking forward to seeing it on Wednesday.

Been up to the ground this morning and manage to have a quick chat with two of the workmen on site, quite different views from them. , first guy said no chance of it being any where near finished for next week as loads of work all over the extension to be completed, he thought City would be making an announcement that the training sessions would not be going ahead ! However second guy much more positive saying that all the internal fitting a and fixtures would be ok for the test event and first game but a lot of external and finishing work likely to be ongoing for another month or so. Draw your own conclusions From that, think the first guy must have been a rag.

Been up to the ground this morning and manage to have a quick chat with two of the workmen on site, quite different views from them. , first guy said no chance of it being any where near finished for next week as loads of work all over the extension to be completed, he thought City would be making an announcement that the training sessions would not be going ahead ! However second guy much more positive saying that all the internal fitting a and fixtures would be ok for the test event and first game but a lot of external and finishing work likely to be ongoing for another month or so. Draw your own conclusions From that, think the first guy must have been a rag.
I think some of the workman quite enjoy scaremongering tbh.

Can you buy tickets for the training event from the City Shop on Mkt St.

I wasn't going to go, but if they are short of numbers I feel I should. Looked online, and you can get at least 5 together but I didn't want to buy online is they are sending out paper tickets.

I bought tickets for the training session and the ticket office said they would be put on my season card.

Is this correct?

I bought tickets for the training session and the ticket office said they would be put on my season card.

Is this correct?
If they said so, although I have seen fans say they were sending out paper tickets. Maybe it depends where your seasoncard is?

If they said so, although I have seen fans say they were sending out paper tickets. Maybe it depends where your seasoncard is?

I feel like flapping - Bloody hell - City can't get anything right- Paper tkts or season card ? - Charging for test event - Drains look lovely/awful - Rag workmen with opinion -
No time for Chelsea to sell their 3,100 tkts. - aisle ways painted yellow - What else? - oh yeah - TYPICAL CITY !!.
Wow - now feel better.

Chelsea have sold their allocation. No need to flap about that. Mind you if the third tier isn't ready where will they go???? Flap, flap, flap.

Chelsea have sold their allocation. No need to flap about that. Mind you if the third tier isn't ready where will they go???? Flap, flap, flap.

Coincidence - your username is the same as City's longest serving manager. Only just found this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.