Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to FB and a photo I posted, today is 12 years to the day that City beat Barcelona in the first game at the City of Manchester Stadium

My opinion if im allowed one it would look far better with some white writing in the seats. "Manchester City" "Etihad" "Nike tick" etc. However as others have said mustn't still be able go do it or ot would be done.
Of course you're allowed an opinion. But writing on seats in 2015 isn't a good thing for me, it's a very 1990s looking thing to have.

Found this from 4 days ago on twitter. Shows the new row's of 3 going in on the CB stand
CLvseK0WwAAryd_.jpg

Whilst looking through Desso's pictures saw this one of the West Ham stadium.. not sure if the floodlights are staying there or if they are moving back to where they were? Far away pitch though. Very Serie A.
Before:
mark-chivers-the-finishing-line-of-the-athletics-track-inside-the-olympic-stadium-london-england-uk.jpg

After:
CLzdB8WWsAA41kC.jpg:large

Whilst looking through Desso's pictures saw this one of the West Ham stadium.. not sure if the floodlights are staying there or if they are moving back to where they were? Far away pitch though. Very Serie A.
Before:
mark-chivers-the-finishing-line-of-the-athletics-track-inside-the-olympic-stadium-london-england-uk.jpg

After:
CLzdB8WWsAA41kC.jpg:large
Looks a soleless tadium to me have to wait till it's finished but if they keep the black and white seats but if they do will always appear to be a stadium West Ham took over from the Olimpics rather than a true football stadium.

Been up to the ground this morning and manage to have a quick chat with two of the workmen on site, quite different views from them. , first guy said no chance of it being any where near finished for next week as loads of work all over the extension to be completed, he thought City would be making an announcement that the training sessions would not be going ahead ! However second guy much more positive saying that all the internal fitting a and fixtures would be ok for the test event and first game but a lot of external and finishing work likely to be ongoing for another month or so. Draw your own conclusions From that, think the first guy must have been a rag.
I can assure you if it was that far behind schedule, they wouldn't have workmen stood around chatting to people passing by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.