Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My brother sat on the new row 1 today - said the view was horrendous. Eye line is at ground level and you simply won't be able to read the game. Can see that row being empty most of the time.

Seem to remember Liverpool having a issue when they put the second tier on the Anfield Road stand, at a pre season friendly the visiting Celtic fans were bouncing around and the top tier started to shake. I may have got it wrong but was the top tier closed until mods were made?
your right. they ended up having to put support pillars in, which spoiled the view from the bottom stand back 3 rows

My brother sat on the new row 1 today - said the view was horrendous. Eye line is at ground level and you simply won't be able to read the game. Can see that row being empty most of the time.
It was a bit obvious that would be the case - they should be sold at a tenner a time max - rubbish seats

It's the South Stand screens that may be the issue.
Don't think there's a "may be" there... how about "will be"
I was thinking about this though, if, and its a big if, work starts on the North Stand after the RWC game, they will have to move those big LG screens in the North Stand out of the way to do the work - where better to put them than in the corners of the South Stand? Then we continue with the two screens at that end until the North Stand is done and ready to take the third and fourth new screens. Just a thought.

Some people prefer being closer to the action than others, and care about reading the game less (I'm the complete opposite). I think the appeal of being within farting distance of Joe Hart will sell those seats.

Some people prefer being closer to the action than others, and care about reading the game less (I'm the complete opposite). I think the appeal of being within farting distance of Joe Hart will sell those seats.
i was sat on front row at wba last night with 2 mates. before we got to ground they were moaning about the 'shit seats' we were in.....ive sat there before and said they were good seats...you are close up and see the game diferent. within a few minutes of the match starting, they both said the seats were great!. The wba seats were below pitch level...all beit not as below as the new city seats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.