Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The_YAS_Viceroy_Hotel_Abu_Dhabi_8.jpg

I can't make my mind up what this looks like. A giant hairbrush, a scraper for de icing your car window, or a giant robotic cock and balls.

it looks like a furminator.

canon-1205.jpg

The_YAS_Viceroy_Hotel_Abu_Dhabi_8.jpg

I can't make my mind up what this looks like. A giant hairbrush, a scraper for de icing your car window, or a giant robotic cock and balls.
adu-dhabi-f1-grand-prix-may-start-at-twilight-10382_1.jpg

Its a giant one of them venus thingummies the girlies use!

I was told that the East Stand, North Stand & Colin Bell roofs are of poor quality and will need to be replaced within 15 years max (judging by the number leaks that are starting to appear that time frame may be optimistic). The ends of these stands also don't really match with the enlarged South Stand (and future North Stand) so I expect the the pronounced curvature at the back of these stands to be reduced with more seats at the back of the stands at either end. This will be probably be done when the roofs are eventually replaced. Hopefully this will also give us extra exits at the top of both stands onto the spirals.

Last edited:
This is probably not the right thread - so mods move it if you require BUT I have just read that the U14's of MCFC beat the Rags U14's by....................9-0 ............. over the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.