Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was told that the East Stand, North Stand & Colin Bell roofs are of poor quality and will need to be replaced within 15 years max (judging by the number leaks that are starting to appear that time frame may be optimistic). The ends of these stands also don't really match with the enlarged South Stand (and future North Stand) so I expect the the pronounced curvature at the back of these stands to be reduced with more seats at the back of the stands at either end. This will be probably be done when the roofs are eventually replaced. Hopefully this will also give us extra exits at the top of both stands onto the spirals.
Bingo! A new roof to encompass the whole stadium with extra rows being added at the back. That'll bump up the capacity a bit. ;)

2003%20b.ashx

This is what we need to hide the concrete, some proper cladding!! ;-)

Great picture Tailspin747 and brought back so many memories for me both of match going and playing in and around there as a kid. My mate use to live on Lowestoft Street and when you came out his front door and looked left you saw the Main Stand at the top of the street.

Check out some of those motors! [/QUOTE]
Great picture Tailspin747 and brought back so many memories for me both of match going and playing in and around there as a kid. My mate use to live on Lowestoft Street and when you came out his front door and looked left you saw the Main Stand at the top of the street.

Ah 1982

Blimey - my car was the maroon Jag..........................well I can dream...........great pic.

That superb pic was taken no earlier than 1983, the red car behind the lamp-post has a "Y" reg plate.

I still miss those floodlights, you could see them from miles away, a real Manc landmark.
Is it an Austin Ambassador?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.