Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

The ground wasn't redeveloped for "small people" though.

There should be minimum standards for space at football grounds, Maine Road was always much better in that respect.
Although the Umbro Stand had no space what so ever in the concourse, if there was two rows of supporters waiting for a pint at half time it was packed.

444bf3e301e84855082578cf3e6f99c0.jpg

In Pittsburgh with work. The Steelers stadium looks pretty basic but the size of those upper tiers is quite impressive. Considering the extreme weather they get here, I’m amazed that most of the concourses are open to the elements. Maybe we’re spoiled
It is impressive when you’re sat in your seat, but overall it is a very basic, cookie-cutter stadium. There’s really nothing to it. I went there to see us play AC Milan in a pre season around 2015(?). The game got abandoned with about 20mins left due to a huge lightning storm.

If anyone is going to the derby this Afternoon, and if you can be bothered, can you take a few update pictures of the soiling testing rigs, just to see where they are now, if they are still there? And some pictures of the arena, including the cladding, which is on the section of the arena opposite to the back car parks. Thanks.

Although the Umbro Stand had no space what so ever in the concourse, if there was two rows of supporters waiting for a pint at half time it was packed.
The same as Utd now but there are more people in the stands.

The seating space was far bigger in the Platt Lane, Utd only do seats for 5'8" and under, try to sit and your knees are up to your chin.

The same as Utd now but there are more people in the stands.

The seating space was far bigger in the Platt Lane, Utd only do seats for 5'8" and under, try to sit and your knees are up to your chin.
I remember a red that I used work with at the council saying that they, ushited, crammed more seat onto the row that his match ticket book was on at the start of one of the seasons in the nineties, so that they could get more in and him saying that it was uncomfortable to the point that he thought about giving his seat up. Gready bastards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.