Etihad Campus, Stadium and Collar Site Development Thread

The initial plans are for 120 gigs/events a year. I would imagine that gives plenty of scope for blank days to avoid Tues/Wed gigs for anticipated Champs League weeks.

Even if a game and gig overlap, the finish times will be 45 mins apart which gives plenty of time for the majority of football supporters to be on their way home before the arena empties ( car parks excepted ).
Just wait until we have a game rearranged to a day there is a concert on and we have to kick off at 5pm so the match crowd aren't there at the same time as the concert crowd.

Been told part of the plans will include fans being able to ice skate from Ashton or town to the game along the canal. Santa will also offer groups a trip on his sleigh with the prospect of him emptying his sack following a nice tip.

View attachment 63343

You'd perhaps have thought the MEN would have had the news sense and sensitiveness not to have published such a gratuitous picture on a day when kids died so tragically playing on the ice?

What is all this about Metrolink suspension? I am buggered if I am going to walk from town for 2 years at my age.
When HS2 reaches Manchester it will terminate into new platforms on the land to the east of Piccadilly, and the tram stop has to be moved so trams will not be running to Ashton, because there is no maintenance facility on that line (I don't think). Nobody knows what the contingency plan is yet but something will be needed. I am hoping for shuttle buses to and from Central Park on the Oldham line in addition to ones from Piccadilly.

2 tier.jpg
During the meeting supporters were able to voice their desires and fears regarding the project. As you may have guessed already, these focused mostly around the inclusion of safe standing and ticket affordability. If done correctly, the latest expansion phase could create a worthy successor to the Kippax, legendary Maine Road terrace.

There already are indications it might end up this way because the north stand would not be a mirror reflection of the expanded south stand (delivered in 2015). In the south there are three tiers, of which two lower ones were already in place before expansion. In the north no third tier would be added, rather the second one extended by a massive 8,000+ seats.

You'd perhaps have thought the MEN would have had the news sense and sensitiveness not to have published such a gratuitous picture on a day when kids died so tragically playing on the ice?

I think you give the MUEN far too much credit for integrity and sensibility @tolmie's hairdoo

Surely there is more news about how fantastically similar Rashford is to Mbappe ?

When HS2 reaches Manchester it will terminate into new platforms on the land to the east of Piccadilly, and the tram stop has to be moved so trams will not be running to Ashton, because there is no maintenance facility on that line (I don't think). Nobody knows what the contingency plan is yet but something will be needed. I am hoping for shuttle buses to and from Central Park on the Oldham line in addition to ones from Piccadilly.
Not sure I’ve read too much into that but would that mean termination of the Ashton line completely?

Not sure his busy that is but it has Ikea on the end of it too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.